Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Research work was done within 05 years
- The study belongs to agronomic research and falls under the scope of IJA
- Article is written correctly, clearly, objectively and concisely following style, format and guidelines of IJA
- Tables and figures are as per IJA
- Full length article: (Maximum 10-14 pages text, table, fig. references etc. double space, Times New Roman (12 fonts)
- Research Communication article: (Maximum 4-5 pages text, table, fig. references etc. double space, Times New Roman (12 fonts)
- Suitability for Full length minimum two years Research/2 years Ph.D. Research work
- Suitability for Research Communication (Part of Ph.D. Thesis or M.Sc. Thesis) one year/single season study
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.